OUR SUNDAY GATHERING IS AT 10 AM.
WORSHIP ON-LINE www.facebook.com/feumc/
PROCEDURES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
- You may not enter the building if you have any of the symptoms listed below or if your temperature is elevated.
- Face masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn to enter the building and at all times within the building.
- When entering the church at the red door facing North Avenue, please maintain at least 6 feet apart from other individuals and at all times within the building.
- Upon entering the building, a greeter will record your name and check your temperature before you can enter the Fellowship Hall.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is located at the entrance when you arrive.
- Proceed through the Fellowship Hall and into the Sanctuary. Bring your outerwear and belongings with you into the sanctuary. The water cooler and coffee machine will not be available to use. Do not congregate in the Fellowship Hall.
- Enter the sanctuary and sit in the designated areas only.
- The Joash chest will be made available for you to place your offerings in.
- Congregational singing will be allowed while maintaining social distancing
- Please maintain social distancing (6 feet) at all times.
- Exit through the sanctuary doors at the rear corner on North Avenue and York Street. Do not go back out through the Fellowship Hall to exit the building.
Please remember masks covering your nose and mouth will be required at all times inside the building. Also please understand that we are being very cautious in order to protect those who are the most vulnerable among us. Let us extend grace and love to each other as a Christian community during these challenging times. Thank you for your cooperation!
You may not enter the building if you have symptoms of COVID infection, including:
Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath, Chest pain, Muscle aching, Feeling very tired, Diarrhea, Loss of taste or smell, Nausea or Vomiting, Abdominal Pain, Sore throat, or Runny nose
You also may not enter the building:
If you have tested positive for COVID 19 within the past 2 weeks
If you have had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID 19 within the past 2 weeks
If you have traveled to an area with widespread COVID infection within the past 2 weeks
Free parking is available behind the church, open on both North Avenue and York Road
111 W North Avenue, Elmhurst, IL 60126
View our Newsletter
View our newsletter for upcoming events.